- We have a passion for the job that makes us the first port-of-call when people are selling, renting or buying.
- We offer a unique perspective on what really sells homes and the areas we work in.
- We look after the little details that make every home different.
- We pride ourselves on local market knowledge.
- We listen to what people really want, so no one’s time is wasted.
- We make the home-moving process as pleasant and stress-free as possible.
- We act in a way that demonstrates to our customers how and why we see things differently, so that they can see things differently too.
This is our reason to do our best for our clients, every day.
New to the Market in the New Year.
No. 7 Killeen Court, Malahide, Co. Dublin. A spacious 3 Bed Semi detached family home of c. 101 sq.m.
7 Killeen Court is located on a quiet cul-de-sac tucked away in this small exclusive residential development.
Boasting a large sittingroom/ ormal diningroom with feature fireplace and patio doors to the sunny southeast facing garden.
The well fitted kitchen has space to seat a family of 4-6 and is well designed to give excellent storage.
Upstairs there are two spacious double bedrooms, the master has an ensuite shower room and a large than average single bedroom. All bedrooms have fully fitted wardrobes and new carpets. The family bathroom has a full size bath, which is a bonus in a house these days.