When we value your rental property we don’t just give you a realistic price, we use our unbeatable local knowledge and understanding of the rental market to find the best way to present it to market too. Everything that sets your property apart, that makes it a home, forms part of your valuation.
By the time your property reaches our huge network of tenants – from across the UK and beyond, including an extensive database of corporate clients – they will see more than just an amount Per Calendar Month. They will see a picture of themselves in a new home.
- Make letting work for you.
- Marketing your property.
- Corporate Services.
If you’re thinking about letting your property,
you’ve come to the right website
Tried and tested
In Ireland, letting is a very popular way of making money from property. Whether you are a first-time landlord with a single property, or a seasoned professional with a large portfolio, Lambay Properties’ unparalleled experience means your property is in very safe hands.
What works for you?
Quite simply; we get it. As a landlord, you want to rent your property out as quickly as possible for the best price. You want to avoid empty periods and guarantee a regular income. If you don’t want to be bothered with the day-to-day management of the property, we’ll sort all that out too.
Letting property has been a core element of our business since we opened our doors in 2002 – we understand the complexities. Every landlord and every property is different, so we’ll tailor our proposal to you. You want to be kept in the loop at every stage? We hear you. Prefer to leave it all to us while you get on with other things? No problem.
With you all the way
There are lots of parts to the process of letting. We’ll advise you at all stages, or just step in when you want us to.
Preparing the property, we’ll advise on
- Fixing up and decorating to suit the target tenant
- Required safety checks
- To furnish or not to furnish?
It’s all in the detail
- Powerful marketing, targeting the right audience
- Managing viewings with the minimum disruption to you
- Coordinating feedback and offers
Dotting the I’s and crossing the T’s
- Full tenant checks
- Preparing the tenancy agreement
How much do you want us to be involved?
- Want us to just market the property and find the right tenant?
- Maybe we can offer a little more by collecting the rent every month saving you the hassle?
- Or, perhaps we can manage the property for you ongoing? (No late night calls when the boiler conks out; guaranteed).